Martial Arts of Waco Instructor Development Program
When you fully appreciate the physical benefits of martial arts, it’s natural to become inspired to share your enthusiasm for the practice with other people. From students who are first starting out in martial arts to long time martial artists who have many years under their belts, you can touch many people in Waco and beyond by getting certified in martial arts instruction at Martial Arts Of Waco.
Martial Arts Of Waco always recommends continuing education after a martial artist gets his or her certification and becomes an instructor.
What Makes Our Program Exceptional?
- We have over years of combined experience in martial arts education. Together, we’re able to share our knowledge and offer insight for all levels of teaching.
- Our in-depth training blends philosophies and practice for students at all levels.
- The ability to configure a schedule that works for you with convenient online fast track classes on in-studio live classes.
- If you’re looking for opportunities to challenge yourself by teaching, BJJ is one way to try it. Many gyms run kids classes where budding instructors can begin teaching jiu-jitsu as assistant coaches. Teaching also has a great side-benefit of solidifying your own knowledge as you give back to your own jiu-jitsu community.
- Jiu Jitsu is a relatively young martial art which, until now, lacked structure. In almost all jiu-jitsu schools, techniques are presented in complete randomness, frustrating and confusing the students. In addition, rather than establishing standardized promotion guidelines, most instructors issue belt promotions based on wavering impulses, leaving the students feeling discouraged and demoralized. Realizing that there could be no growth without structure, we spent several years organizing all the techniques into an official white-to-black belt curriculum. For the first time ever, students are learning Gracie / Machado Jiu-Jitsu with the same reliable structure and meticulous planning that one would expect from an institution of higher education. With a clearly defined curriculum and standardized qualification requirements for each belt level. Through this rigorous and highly-comprehensive program, prospective instructors are introduced to the teaching methodologies and training programs that have been developed students are embarking on the path towards Jiu-Jitsu mastery with more dedication and greater enthusiasm than ever before.
Do you want to improve your Teaching Ability and Knowledge of running a Successful Academy ?
Do you want to learn the art of how to run a class and teach subjects in an effective manner, while improving on your leadership skills?
Are you interested in helping others to achieve their goals through teaching the art of Jiu-Jitsu to Kids or Adults?
Learn how to own and operate your very own Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy
Want to discover requirements for stripes and belts within the Brazilian Jiujitsu belt system?
- You don’t need years of MMA , Kickboxing , Karate, Judo, Taekwondo to be well rounded martial artist.
Want expansive video technique libraries and pages of notes outlines and standers to take you to the next level?
Improve your systems in your academy and supercharge your school to run smooth and efficient
Incredible career or investment opportunity in a rapidly growing industry
Discover proven methods and systems to automate the way of running Marital Arts Business Academy’s that other pay $$$$ monthly for!
No previous teaching required Martial Arts Of Waco will Teach you from the Mat up.